Didn’t we have a lovely day, the day we went to Bangor!
kindly hosted by Alun and Anita Thomas at Tyn Hendre, Talybont, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 3YP
This was an excellent opportunity to see
Salers and Charolais and “the Golden Calf”
This event included a farm tour, lunch, talks and demonstrations including:
- Introduction by host farmer Alun
- Society speakers
- Geraint Jones from Agri Lloyd
- Pelvic measurement demonstrations by Alun’s vet
- Scanning demonstrations by Jim Barbour
- A talk from HCC on EBV’s and calving interval
We were blessed with the weather despite earlier showers and enjoyed a tour of the farms wonderful stock in the fields.
Full report in our 2019 Journal